The Production Lines include:
- Production utilizing the most advanced technologies such as Twin Screw Extruders and Continuous Mixer (LCM) technology, sourced from the most trusted suppliers
- High speed mixers for seamless pre-mixing of the raw material
- High precision computerized feeding systems to guarantee high consistency on formulation
- Compartmented machines as well as Advanced dust collection system to guarantee cleanliness and inhibit contamination
- Automatic weighing and bagging systems to eliminate human errors and to facilitate faster packaging process
- Computerized inventory management system for the better management of raw materials as well as finished goods warehouse
- Independent facility for the production of Black Masterbatches to inhibit any kind of cross contamination
speed underwater pelletizers and Strand pelletisers - to supply as per
the client requirements and be able best utilise production skills and
- To continually improve our capacity and quality, new machines and technology are timely added
- The tireless efforts made by Prayag have been well acknowledged by the industry and the government:
- The Only Master Batch Company so far to be appreciated by the Government of India with the status of "Trading House" for its unmatched contribution to exports.
- Prayag has been awarded "Top Exporter of Master Batches from India" as the highest recognition for Exports for the year 2011-12 as well as 2012-13 by the Plastic Export Promotion Council, Government of India.
- Awarded Gold Trophy for "HIGHEST CAGR during 2008-2011" in Exports of Masterbatches by PLASTINDIA Foundation.
- The company has achieved the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certified by Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) for complying with strict quality standards.
What are Masterbatches?
Masterbatches are basically polymer granulates having a high percentage of additives, higher than in the end use.
the end usage, stages of production like Injection Molding, Extrusion,
Roto Molding, Film, Blow Molding or Fibre production etc, these
masterbatches are combined with the raw polymers to give the entire
mixture, the required colour shade or the targeted alteration of
specific properties (Additive Masterbatches).
process stability- Human errors as well as machine limitations are
neglected because of the presence of exactly defined pre-dispersed
pigment quantity in each and every granulate.
Easy and Clean production- Being present in granulate form, it inhibits handling large powder masses.
Characteristics of Ideal Masterbatches
objective of manufacturing ideal masterbatch is to attain the optimum
dispersive as well as distributive mixing of additives, pigments and
fillers in the polymer matrix.
Consistent Formulation- assuring there is no difference in concentration and shade.
Right choice of components according to the specific needs of the end application eg,
For Pigments- Light fastness, REACH registration, ROHS, FDA approval, particle size, Heat Stability etc
For Base carrier resin- MFI, polymer type, special properties etc.
For Additives- eg for UV Masterbatches- type and concentration as per the application, period of utilization and area to be used at etc.
offered by us are manufactured using state of the art high torque
Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruders. These extruders allow for continuous
production process with excellent control on various production
parameters such as feed rate, temp, torque and more.
Screw Extruders are used for the production of highest quality
masterbatches with their separate elements for kneading, mixing and
conveying actions, thereby ensuring high consistency and dispersion
efficiency. Further, every machine has been assigned for production of
specific colors only. This enables us to make a selection of the machine
and configure the elements, as needed to have the highest loading and
high quality for that color. Higher output, lower wastages, higher
control along with the lower costs comes as an additional benefit, for
Raw Material Selection and Quality Control-
put in lot of efforts to identify technical requirements of our
clients. Therefore, we have invested in Injection Molding, 3 layer
Co-extrusion film pilot plant, Blow Molding, BCF/POY/FDY yarn drawing
Pilot plant and more to sample test as well as approve our masterbatches
internally for the required application, before they are being released
uncompromising policy towards quality is strictly followed for incoming
raw material. All raw materials are obtained only from only reputed and
proven sources in the industry. Procured material must be in line
within a pre-specified narrow tolerance level for clearance and to be
used for manufacturing process. An in-house modern and advanced QC Lab
is equipped with requsite equipments such as Filter Pressure Value
machines (FPV), TGA, DSC, Spectrophotometer, FTIR, UV testing machine,
Rheology Testing machine and others, thus controls final product quality
within the parameters.
Product Range and Global Presence
a wide clientele based across the globe, we are aware of the fact that
every client is unique in terms of their requirements of quality, end
application, production technology, area of usage, and more. In last 18
years, we have been able to discuss as well as understand our clients
specific requirements and throughout the process have manufactured a
large range of product offering to meet the same. Most of these products
have become part of our standard ready stock products.
the support of our wide network of channel partners, we seek to ensure
delivery anywhere across the world with a commitment of best quality,
competitive price, extensive range, prompt response and readily
available local stock.
We will be delighted to hear from you.
- Pracol Colour
- Pradit Additive
- Prafil Compound
- Black Masterbatches
- White Masterbatches
- Colour Masterbatches
- Additive Masterbatches
- Pracol Black and White Masterbatches